Development, SEO, Marketing, Site Speed – you do it all!
As a web agency, you have to wear multiple hats for your customers. Customers are looking for a one stop shop for their eCommerce needs for example. Development, SEO, marketing, optimized hosting, etc.
You are also sucked into all activities a customer wants, mostly because you want your customers to succeed, or maybe out of fear of losing. Some of these areas are core to you, some not so core. You build your skills, your people and it offers growth to you.
The evolving customer need – not just 24/7
Customer needs keep evolving. One prime example is in the choice of platform. With popularity of SaaS platforms like shopify, agencies are stretched to help a customer decide the platform and deliver on it. Sure there are clear cases where shopify is all the customer may need, but the border areas abound. Will the platform be the best choice now and in the future? In the future what type of integration and customization will the customer need?
SaaS offers lower complexity, an easier onboarding and a lower initial TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). Instead, Magento offers flexibility, but adds complexity to run the store – specifically related to hosting and maintenance. For example, customers never have to worry about site speed with SaaS while that is a specialty in itself for Magento.
Uptime is not all that a customer needs – indeed uptime is expected. Your customers want you to go beyond and deliver the best user experience to their visitors – so their brand value is enhanced.
Presenting, luroConnect for Magento & WordPress
A multi-cloud hosting stack for Magento & WordPress, accompanied by a 24×7 service, backed by realtime analytics and alerting to ensure a SaaS-like smooth experience to the merchant.
We go beyond
With features for agency like
- Automated builds and deploys using our dashboard to staging or production. Rollback releases. Near 0-downtime deployment.
- Magento, WordPress, Headless & PWA
- lurocomnect / Insights dashboard to help you monitor each customer’s website in a single interface
Features for your customers to help you deliver the high quality digital experience you have developed
- High performance stack with options like a varnish cluster, autoscale, cache tuning and help with identifying performance bottlenecks.
- Multi-cloud support – let the customer decide or give a variety of options for hosting and CDN.
- Highly secure hosting stack : Web Application Firewall (WAF), a IP and BOT blocker, a load balancer all integrated into the nginx web server.
- Disaster Recovery Plan – data replicated every 10 minutes to another cloud platform, giving a 15 minute time to switch with a max of 20 minute loss of data.
Come partner with us!
If you are a agency developing Magento or WordPress websites, we offer you a partnership that allows you to offer your customers the flexibility of owning a platform at the convenience of SaaS. Our rich stack continues to evolve – with a set of features already built and more on the way.
Some very busy websites are hosted on our platform.
Benefits of a partnership
- We host talks for developers exclusively for our agency partners, where we speak about code and speed issues
- Blogs and joint promotion programmes
- (Soon to be launched) Be a part of the luroConnect podcast where we interview partners and merchants
- Be a part of an industry leading referral program
Who are we?
Our CEO, Mr Pradip Shah is a 35+ years experienced technology enthusiast and a frequent speaker at Meet Magento and Meetups.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you. Or, if you prefer, send us a chat message using the box on your right. Please remember to give us your email / phone to contact you.