Careers @ luroConnect
Constant individual growth and learning is what we aim for. We throw challenges at you all the time and give you time to learn. Each employee has goals for a year and we periodically review them with you. The most common employee feedback “I learnt a lot”.
If you wish to be part of this journey and we have an opening, please send us your cv or call us.
Linux System Administrator – Cloud hosting, 1-3 years, 2 openings, 2 shifts
As a linux system administrator, you will be responsible for responding to alerts and customer tickets. We host production servers for customers. All or on SLAs and we need to ensure we address tickets on time. We will train you and we have procedures for most common issues, but ability to debug issues will be important.
We also have tasks to setup and maintain routine health of customer servers, depending on our contracts. This may include setting up cloud servers on AWS, GCP or Alibaba Cloud.
When we have free time from customer tasks, we work on improving our services – this may include writing shell scripts, chef cookbooks, Web Application Firewall rules or helping automate tasks that help keep customer websites up. We may also write scripts accessing Cloud service API.
- Linux system admin, RHEL certified preferred. Understand file systems, process, users and groups, process, monitoring tools, shell scripting
- Cloud – have worked on cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean, etc. Should know IAM, setting up a Virutal Machine including firewall rules, understand networking in the cloud, etc. Certified engineer preferred.
- Communication skills – a key aspect of the job is to communicate with customers on tickets. Prior work with customers preferred.
- Analytical ability – many problems we face are seen for the first time. Analytical skills to debug issues would be a routine requirement.
We give very high importance to quality of work. We help you with training. We will train you using our manuals and material.
We also require you to take certification exams for which we refund the fee if you pass.
On call 24×7
Since our customers servers are never off, we need 24×7 coverage. Rotational on-call duty is a must where you can respond on your day within a short time.
- Frontend using Angular / react
- HTML / CSS – should be able to demonstrate project work done
- nodejs knowledge preferred
- php knowledge desirable
- Progressive Web App (PWA) experience preferred
What is to work at luroConnect?
luroConnect is a brand owned by Rrap Software Pvt Ltd. Rrap Software is in business since 2002. While small, we are very professional.
luroConnect is into cloud services with many unique points
- We focus entirely on managing websites that either serve web or app traffic
- We develop tools and technology to help us run our operations efficiently
- We work across multiple cloud providers – AWS, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, etc.
We are located in Vijaynagar, Bangalore on the Pink metro line (nearest station : Attiguppe).